Thank you so much to Ciss B. from journaling my life away; this is very much appreciated. Now I must share 7 things about myself..that you may not know..so here I go:
1) I smoke and I hate it; I want to quit so badly. I do not smoke a lot, a couple a day and I hate that the stupid dirty things have control over me.
2) I believe in miracles. I have witnessed 14 babies being born and there is no one that can see the wonder of new life and not believe.
3) My husband has 6 older sisters. This can be good and it can be very, very bad!
4) I admittedly have bathroom phobia. I will hold it for hours before I will use a public restroom or pee outside.
5) I have 2 dogs. Lance and Louie; they are silky terriers and 2 little terrorists!
6) I have an 83 year old homeless woman living in my house. My husband found her on the sidewalk on a cold and rainy night 18 months ago.
7) I love blog awards. Seems silly.. I know, but I put my heart and soul into the books I have written and I try very hard to be a good blog friend, so I get all emotional when someone notices.
Now I must bestow this honor onto 15 newly discovered blogs and they must share 7 things about them selves and pass it on. So because I think you are quite versatile I pass this award onto:
1) Plain Upon Tablets (Just because I LOVE her!!)
2) A few Clowns short..Uplifting for sure..
3) Beginning a life at 50 (what could be more versatile than that)?
4) Eternal Lizdom..very smart..
5) Happily Blended..because I too am happily blended..
6) Unknown Mami..just because I LOVE her!
7) Wanna buy a duck..talk about versatile..
8) Velvet over Steel..because Coreen is versatile and so smart!
9) Dropped Stitches 72..because her comment made me teary..
10) Li-Bear-y Corner..because her comments made me smile..
11)Traci @ 38 and growing..very versatile..
12) Kathy from Edshunnybunny..because she could use a smile..
13) Kate@ Some things I think..The queen of versatile..and oh so funny!
14) Vivianne's Vista..because her comment made me smile..
15) Deanna @ Almost Perfect Woman
If you have not been to visit these folks; please do; you will not be disappointed!
Their links can be found on 'My complete profile page'
Now I must go visit all of the above..
They say every face in a crowd has a story to tell, this is my story..
The news shows and newspapers all called it 'Road Rage'. To me that sounded like a disease, an affliction that can make you kill. A sorry excuse to take the claw end of a hammer and slam it repeatedly into the skull of a human being. In April of 1999 my little brother passed away. Doesn't passed away sound so gentle, even normal? David's death was neither. It was murder. He was found lying in a strangers driveway in a pool of blood. He had been punched, stomped and beaten over his entire body. I still have so many questions. I wrote this book at first for therapy and then for answers. I have found a few. I mainly realized l lost a brother tragically and senselessly. Like every other face in the crowd I have a story..and I want to share my story with you! PUBLICATION DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED LATE SUMMER/EARLY FALL :)